Select the 'Tools - Advanced Options' menu item to open the options dialog.
The 'General' tab allows one to control the following options:
- Show Main Toolbar - Enables/Disables the main toolbar
- Automatically Check For Product Updates - select this option to instruct SyncBreeze to automatically check for available product updates.
- Show Scanning Access Denied Errors - select this option to see error messages when SyncBreeze is prevented to scan files in a directory
- Process System Files - select this option to synchronize system files.
- Abort Operation On Critical Errors - by default SyncBreeze is trying to process as many files as possible logging non-fatal errors in a process log. Select this option to instruct SyncBreeze to abort operation when encountering a critical error.
The 'Shortcuts' tab provides the user with the ability to customize keyboard shortcuts. Click on a shortcut item to edit
the currently assigned key sequence. Press the 'Default Shortcuts' button to reset all keyboard shortcuts to default values.
The 'Proxy' tab provides the user with the ability to configure the HTTP proxy settings. SyncBreeze uses the HTTP protocol
in order to inquire whether there is a new product version available on the web site.
By default, SyncBreeze detects proxy settings and connects to the Internet directly or through an HTTP proxy depending on
the configuration of the host computer. Depending on a specific host and network configuration, the user is provided
with the ability to connect to the Internet directly, trough automatic HTTP proxy discovery or manually by entering
the HTTP proxy server name and port.